environmental protection strong stability no deformation antique cork floating floor
Model N.O FG281546
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
· Charge Unit: 1m²
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv varnished
· Range of The Application: family/commercial
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 600*600*11mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Question 1: Are cork floors new or have they been around and I just haven't heard about them?
Answer: Cork floors have been used since early in the last century. Europeans are particularly familiar with cork flooring. More recently cork floors have become very popular in North America and Australia and are now sold virtually around the world.
Question 2: Why should I purchase a cork floor?
Answer: Cork floors are as durable as most other floors. In addition, they are a natural product, environmentally friendly, and produced from a renewable resource (bark of cork oak tree when peeled does not damage the tree). In addition cork flooring is antistatic, sound absorbing, insulating (both heat and cold), and a relief for those with allergies.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the environmental protection strong stability no deformation antique cork floating floor, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.