Sound-absorbing noise reduction Dark coffee overlapping curve marble cork floating flooring
Model N.O DL151210
cork marble textured floating flooring ---get rid of coldness, much more warmth
The surface texture of cork marble textured floating floors are made of modern digital spray printing technology It makes you feel soft, resilient and with no radiation, is much more warmer than marble tiles when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking. It can be applied to bathroom, kitchen and shower area, end the period of coldness.
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv varnished
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 1200*305*11mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· Type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
I purchased a house that has cork floors, can they be refinished?
If the cork floor is of the solid type, you will need to contact a wood floor finisher and sand the floor down to bare cork in order for you to recoat with a sealer. If the cork floor is veneered, you should make a thorough cleaning of the floor that will remove intensive soiling and wax residues. After the floor has been thoroughly cleaned, it can slightly sanded (with a fine sandpaper or pad) and recoated.
Is cork underlayment a good choice for soundproofing?
Absolutely, 2mm, 4mm and 6mm cork is being widely used for sound reduction in buildings. It is a very economical and effective way to meet building codes for sound control. Furthermore it's a natural product. Cork underlayment can be used under many types of floorings like laminate, wood floors, linoleum, vinyl, tiles and marble.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the sound-absorbing noise reduction dark coffee overlapping curve marble cork floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.