Henan Jinxing Cereals and Oil Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd. can provide different processing capacity of new butter extraction equipment.
Butter production refers to the processing of frozen beef, fresh beef, cattle viscera and other raw materials into butter, which can be used as edible oil or feed oil, and residues can be used as feed.
Boiling method: often used in animal oil processing, hygienically considered to be a better processing method. Its technological process mainly includes:
1. Crushing. The broken particles are in the range of 3-5 mm.
2. Preheating. In the preheater, the material reaches the state of solid-liquid mixing.
3. Vacuum. Butter can be separated from oil, water and residue rapidly under vacuum.
4. Separation of oil and residue. Chain separation, oil residue separation and drying, effective separation and separation of oil residue epidermal oil.
5. Residue pressing. The oil residue is transported to the press for pressing. The separated oil residue is pre-pressed by horizontal screw extruder, the pre-pressed cake is pre-pressed by conveying and lifting two-stage screw extruder, and the oil cake is pressed into the meat powder workshop.
6. Oil filtration. Crude oil is pumped into vertical vane filter by residue pump. The content of impurities in oil is less than 0.2%.
Economic and technical indicators:
1. Melting temperature: 100-180 ℃
2. Melting time: 60-90 minutes
3. Three. Filtration pressure: <4 kg
4. Crude oil impurities: <0.2%
Our company's advantages:
● We have more than 60 years experience in manufacturing edible oil production equipment.
● We have the most professional design, research and development, manufacturing personnel.
● We have the most advanced production technology of edible oil equipment
● Fully private customization, customize production and process requirements according to your needs.
Henan Jinxing Cereals and Oil Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Henan Jinxing Machinery), formerly known as the State-owned Henan Daokou Grain Machinery Factory, was founded in 1949. In the 60 years since the development of grease equipment manufacturing, Henan Jinxing Machinery has integrated the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and technical services of a set of grease equipment as a whole, and is a well-known enterprise that manufactures a complete set of grease machinery equipment Key key enterprises, China's oil machinery and equipment production base, China Food and Oil Association Oil Professional Branch member units, has a very high visibility in China.
Since Qingdao Port was first exported in 1973, it has been exported to more than 20 countries and regions, including Uzbekistan, Nigeria, Peru, Tanzania, Nigeria, Malawi, Zambia, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, and many of its customers have purchased the company's equipment many times.
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter in China?
Yes, we are. We have our own factory and international sales department. We make our own products.
2. Q: Where is your factory?
Our factory is located in Huaxian New District, Henan Province, China. It takes about 2 hours to drive from Zhengzhou International Airport to our factory.
Welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: How do I buy your goods?
Answer: Please email us or Wechat to let us know your needs. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
4. Q: How long is the delivery date?
A: Generally, we need to calculate the production time according to your product demand. The production time of the whole set of equipment with different output is different.
5. Q: If I need my own production?
A: Absolutely. Basically, we are all tailor-made crafts and equipment for you.
6. Q: How can I pay you?
Answer: You need to pay 30% deposit before production and 70% balance when shipment.
The most common mode of payment is TT.
7. Q: Can I check the quality of the goods before delivery?
Answer: Yes, you or our colleagues or third parties are welcome to come to our factory for pre-factory inspection.
8. Q: How was the goods delivered to me?
A: We suggest shipping. Generally, we can deliver the goods to the freight forwarder (FOB price).